Ages ago, I was tagged by cvj. I think the idea was to recount eight facts about myself, so here goes.
1. I was born in Nairobi .
2. When I was 6, obeying some primal urge, I took off my clothes in front of the girl next door.
3. When I was 16, I climbed out of the fourth floor bathroom window of my boarding school and slid down the drainpipe to watch David Bowie on his Ziggy Stardust/Aladdin Sane tour.
4. I used to deal American roulette and blackjack in a casino.
5. The a.word.a.day e-mail service once used a sentence from a book review of mine to illustrate a word (the word was “samizdat” and that was probably the only time I ever used it).
6. Frayed and I met when we were neighbours in an old Malate apartment building.
7. I’ve been told I sometimes laugh in my sleep.
8. I can’t leave the house in the morning without at least two mugs of tea inside me.
Most of the small circle of Manila blogs I visit seem to have already answered this one, so I don't think I'll tag anyone else -- let's hope a thunderbolt doesn't strike me.